Big Game Hunting in Jackson Hole Wyoming
- Prime hunting camps located in the heart of Wyoming’s Teton Wilderness Area.
- Wilderness Trails Inc. offers guided archery and rifle hunts in and around Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks and in the Teton Wilderness Area.
- Our unique location allows us to hunt an abundant herd of Wyoming’s resident big game, in addition to the annual Elk migration out of Yellowstone Park.
- Our Wyoming wilderness hunting trips enjoy excellent success and our hunters have left with many world class trophies.
Premiere Teton Wilderness Area Hunting Location
- Prime Hunting Location
- Our hunting area lies between Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
- We hunt in the Teton Wilderness Area, the John D. Rockefeller Parkway, and a portion of Grand Teton National Park.
Accommodations for Both Rifle and Archery Hunts Available
- Enjoy the solitude of a wilderness camp or the convenience of a drive-in camp.
- Our prime campsites are located just south of Yellowstone Park in the Bridger-Teton National Forest and the Teton Wilderness Area.
- Sleep in spacious wall tents equipped with wood stoves and comfortable bunks.
- Hearty meals are prepared by an experienced camp cook.
- We provide one guide for every two hunters unless you request a private guide.
- Moose hunters and archery hunters have private guides.
- Private guides are available for any hunting trip upon request.